The chapter "Cookies" applies to all users of PLM portal - PLM - Polish Lamp Manufacturer, and the chapter "Personal Data" refers only to persons who have sent us an inquiry via the contact form.
- Cookies are also used by websites that we refer to by showing, for example, multimedia.
In the web browser, you can change the settings for cookies. If you do not change these settings, you accept the cookies used here.
- The portal uses performance cookies, that is, to collect information
on how to use the site to make it work better, and functional, that is, to "remember" user settings (e.g. language, font size).
- Portal https://plm-lighting.com uses the following Cookies:
- _utma – file saved on the computer disk during the first visit to the site. The file contains a unique identification number, with which the analytical tool can determine a unique and new user,
- _utmb – the _utmb cookie is responsible for storing information about a visit,
- _utmc – cookie that works with _utmb, whose task is to determine if you should start tracking new visits, or collected data should be included in existing visits,
- _utmz – a cookie containing information on the sources of visits. Thanks to it, it is possible to count, among others visits from search engines,
- PHPSESSID – cookie that maintains the ID of the current session between the server on which the page is installed and the spanner the user through which he or she communicates with the server and the site.
- The level of protection against cookies is set in every browser until cookies are completely blocked. This increases the level of security
and data protection, but it can also prevent some functions, such as logging in to your e-mail account.
- How settings are changed in the most popular search engines:
- Google Chrome
Click on the menu (in the upper right corner), Settings tab > Show advanced settings. In the "Privacy" section, click the button Content settings. In the "Cookies" section, you can change the following Cookie files settings:
- Deleting cookies,
- Default blocking of Cookie files,
- Default permitting for Cookie files,
- Default saving of cookies and data pages to close the browser
- Specifying exceptions for cookies from specific sites or domains
- Internet Explorer
From the browser menu (upper right corner): Tools > Internet Options > Privacy, the Sites button. Use the slider to set the level, confirm the change with the OK button.
- Mozilla Firefox
From the browser menu: Tools > Options > Privacy. Activate the field Firefox: "will use user settings". The cookies decide whether or not to accept the cookies.
From the browser menu: Tools > Preferences > Advanced. The cookies decide whether or not to mark the cookie.
In the Safari drop-down menu, select Preferences and click the Security icon.
This is where you choose the security level in the "Accept cookies" area.
- Personal data
- The administrator of your personal data after registering on the site is PLM - Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, al.Wojska Polskiego 63, 42-200 Częstochowa. Providing data is voluntary.
- Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator only for the following purposes:
- conclusion and implementation of the contract for the provision of electronic services under the conditions described in „Regulations of the Portal”,
- sending (with prior permission) messages containing commercial information.
- administrator's marketing,
- marketing of entities cooperating with the Administrator (with prior consent).
- The provided personal data will not be shared with other entities, except those who have the appropriate legal basis.
- The administrator of the website has made due diligence in order to properly secure the personal data provided, and in particular before they are made available to unauthorized persons.
- The IT system in which personal data are processed meets the requirements of the Regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration
of 29 April 2004 on the documentation for the processing of personal data and the technical and organizational conditions they should
respond to the device
and IT systems used to process personal data (Dz. U. Nr 100, poz. 1024).
- Personal data is processed taking into account the principle of accountability, adequacy and reliability.
- At any time, it is possible to withdraw consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes of entities cooperating with Administrator and consent for sending commercial information.
- Every data subject has the right to access their data and correct it.